04/05/2012

a happy ending can not come in the middle of story



Aprilsol under vigseln. Nervös brud. Motorcyklar och cortege eskort. Tatueringar. MC-Klubbjackor. Ljuvlig solnedgång. Rostig bil. Hemlig trädgård. Vitt vin, vitt, vin och mer vitt vin. Söta polkagris-bitar i skattkistor. Tomt dansgolv. Skägg. Råttsvansar. Biljard. Kaxiga småpojkar. Ett väldigt annorlunda bröllopp helt enkelt.

TRANSLATION: Pretty but different, a biker wedding with a nervous bride, stunning sunset, secret gardens, white wine, motorbikes, empty dance floor, sweets in treasure chests, club-vests and a whole lot of beards.

Jag, hej hej!
Flip
Gammal truck
Hemlig "sänkt" trädgård
 Jackson & Jordan
Buffe! 
Sockerbomb!
Adams, dvs brudgummens, motorcykel


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:08 pm

    CZESC dupku ogladala i tez bylam zaskoczona ale ty slicznie wygladalas bardzo urosly ci wlosy sliczny ten ogrodek z kamieniami i laweda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this was such a lovely post! I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete